Saturday, March 20, 2010

bittersweetness

Last day in France...
...but I'll be back ;)

view from Le Forte de La Rèvere
white caps in the background
a whitecap sandwich
freeway, mountains, and the Mediterranean Sea
Welcome to Eze!
an old fortified, walled city
the stones are beautiful
just makes me wonder about the people
who used to live here
Soaking up the sun
at a Francy pants café
the café is also a hôtel
more of the café
a view from the café of a coastal road
a view of Nice and the Mediterranean Sea
the city
the city and the surrounding mountains
last picture together until summer
Tonio, I'm so thankful to have had this time with you
Looking forward to your visit this summer ;)

To everyone else, I hope you enjoyed the photos.
It blesses me that you can participate via the blog and facebook.

God is so Good!
Love Linz

No comments: