Thursday, August 5, 2010

last leg of the ca adventures with t

Big Bear Lake, California

Tonio and I biked to the other side of the lake along the most beautiful biking trail.

Daddy, Chels, Katie, and Uncle Larry display their American pride.

Tonio took a few pictures, too.

Isn't this magnificent?



Encinitas, California

I wanted Tonio to meet my really, really, really, really good friends Crystal and Leon. Here, Crystal and I goof off while Leon gets the camera set up.
Family photo: Leon (and Micah), Crystal, me, Tonio (and Evan)
Nothing like a jump shot!



San Clemente, California

We stopped by to see Nancy and Terry Clark.



Santa Barbara, California

David and Inga-lill Guzik are some of the few who knew both Tonio and I separately before we met...they are an amazing couple in both of our lives.



Carpinteria, California

Karey and Manny Olivas, my pastor and his wife...so thankful that I could share all my friends and family with Tonio.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Blessed:) I love the grand finale!!!!!