Saturday, December 11, 2010

new name

Je suis mariƩ!!!
I am married!!!
God is so faithful in providing me with an incredible husband.
Tonio and I were married, Saturday, October 30, 2010 in the backyard of the home where I grew up (Agoura Hills, CA). We went on a honeymoon in Mexico for 3 weeks, and now we are "home" in Nice, France.

Praise God for all His blessings, and thank you all for following what God is doing and will continue doing in our lives for His glory.

We just got internet at our place, so my next goal is to start a new blog with a new name ;). I will post that here when I actually get it going.

Many blessings from France.
If you are curious, the weather is quite nice here - very similar to Southern California. The sun shines often in Nice =)

Love Madame Petrignani...hehe - I like the sound of that

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay Lindsey! I was so excited to see the new post:) Blessings and love and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Love you

Standing in Grace said...

we miss you!! :)