Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Hills are Alive! 8.22.09

With the Sound of Music!!!

We visited Salzberg, where The Sound of Music was filled - so cool!
Front of the Von Trapp Family Home.
Karen, Darlene and I can now watch the movie with new eyes...
We've been here!
I am 16, going on 17...
The gazebo is locked, but I am pretending to jump from bench to bench on the outside...haha!
Inspired to sing and dance...
...always.
Our amazing friends and tour guides...Anja and Janos.
The rain made it seem that much more real.
The back of the Von Trapp Family Home, where the kids tipped the boat with Maria.
The Do-Ray-Me steps...
Of course I danced and sang all the way down them.
So cool to be here.
Recognize this?
The famous fountain.
The place where the family hid at the end.
This was such a cool day!!!
My dream come true!
Thank you Jesus for blessing us in the sweetest ways.

No comments: