Tuesday, June 2, 2009

VISA! 6.2.09

I get to stay!!!
Let's just say that even my immigration agent can't believe how quickly I heard back the first time, and once again, it only took a few weeks. This is miraculous, so thank you all for your prayers!
How long?
I get to stay until November 6th, which is so cool, because the Lord put that on my heart before even coming. Also, I have to use my plane ticket by November 18th anyway. God works in EVERY detail.
Gunther is equally as excited to stay.
As you can see, he proudly holds my pink slip in his paws.
If you look close, you can see the "Valid Until: 6/11/2009."
At first glance, I was bummed....what? Only 1o more days, then I have to go. However, on this side of the world, the dates are written with the day/month/year...Darlene laughed, because I thought they were kicking me out. It made for a funny moment, especially since it was like a huge thing opening that letter.
Again, I proudly display another HUGE answer to prayer.
Behind me, you can see my mosquito net over my bed that I'm using to dry clothes, too. Thank you all for your prayers!!! Love Lindsey

See you all in November!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Linz
I'm so glad Gunther is happy about the visa. Whew! I was worried if he was up to 6 more months or not. :)
You are such a way huge blessing to us! Thank you Lord for letting her stay!
Love darlene

Stephanie Gaddis said...

that is great! God works it all out, for His Glory! I love the mosquito net....I'm a little jealous, do they make them in pink?!

lindsey hutchinson said...

Yes, Darlene, God is so good! I can't wait to see what He has in store!

Steph, that would be funny, but I'm sure they probably do in the states somewhere. It's hard to find regular adult ones here, even =)