Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tim Hutch last days in Cyprus 5.09

FINALLY!
I know, I know...it's taken me forever. Sorry. Enjoy these pictures of my Dad's last few days in Cyprus with me, after we returned from Israel. God totally blessed our time together.
On our way to hiking.
These next few shots are of my Dad totally stoked, surfing the Mediterranean Sea.




The Tims and their quiver. My Dad is holding my fish...such a great board...thanks again Todd and Renae!
An early morning dawn patrol tradition branches to Helios.
My Dad's turn.
Hiking the Avakas Gorge!
Picking of plants is prohibited by law.








Thanks for coming to the gorge with us.
At the beach again...my Dad on my cell phone...I'm...umm...I have no idea.
Love you Daddy!
My Dad and Tim taught Emma how to surf.
She was sooooooo excited! (Still is.)






Great job surfer girl!!! Love you Emma!
Spending our last days, walking along the Harbor, near the Lighthouse.
And last, but not least...eating dark chocolate Magnum bars at the Sea...So fun!!!

No comments: