Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baptisms and more...5.09-6.09

MAY & JUNE!!!
(It's been a while, but I'm catching up...thank you Jesus for this time.)


Elina's Baptism
May 17, 2009
At Helios Beach, which is referred to by some of the Cypriots as, 'Death Beach,' due to a couple drownings some time ago...Dead to the old man.
New Life at Death Beach!!!
I miss you Elina!!!
I am so thankful for my friend and her decision to follow Jesus.


Flower Festival
May 24, 2009
Abby danced beautifully.
Such grace given by the Lord.
Cotton Candy after...sugar air.
YUMMY!
Hi Ollie!
Proud Daddy.
I love this kid!


Dan Paul's Baptism
May 31, 2009
Such a cool baptismal...
...the Mediterranean Sea!
New cross necklace from Tim & Darlene.
Ricci gives his congrats and amens.


Visa
June 2, 2009
You have already seen this picture, but I thought I would include it in the chronological order of events...I guess it's my extreme OCD with pictures and that I'm so thankful to be able to stay.


Kayaks
June 4, 2009
Thanks so much Brad & Tammy for bringing these over...they are getting used!!!


Precious Treasure
June 6, 2009
I was able to teach this class on Becoming Young Women of Truth.
Before we started, we made little treasure boxes. In these boxes, we all wrote a prayer for each of the 5 areas we talked about being surrendered to Jesus...
These topics all had a specific scripture that we studied.
1. How we dress 2. How we think 3. What we say 4. How we act and 5. How all of these relate to boys
"The King is enthralled with your beauty. Therefore honor Him, for He is your Lord." - Psalm 45:11 (0ur theme verse)
5 Precious Treasures!!!


A Sunday Evening
June 7, 2009
As we are entering summer, we are praying how God would have us reach out.
This was one evening we could pray for the people of Cyprus.

Thanks for being patient with my lack of diligence with the blog...I REALLY like keeping you all up-to-date on what the Lord is doing. He is so faithful, and I am so thankful to be used by Him, just as He uses you all when you let Him.

2 comments:

Stephanie Gaddis said...

Abby displays such grace and beauty! Amazing! You'll have to share the purity stuff with me when you get home, that's something I'd like to use with my girls. (actually, they'd LOVE it if you'd teach them!)
Love the pics! I was getting impatient.....now I'm fulfilled! Love you!

lindsey hutchinson said...

Steph, I'm glad you are satisfied now. I think you are one the top 'blog-checkers' =D.

I would LOVE to teach the girls!!!

Love you too. Thanks so much for writing comments...it's makes me happy to get feedback.