Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Waves =) 6.14.09

I'm so glad Jesus made waves for us to enjoy!
Typical surfing attire...the rash guard saves on sunscreen, and the hat saves my squinty eyes ;D
Trash...yuck! It's a pretty clean beach, but trash just flies in from the shore sometimes.
What in the world am I paddling for?
Oh, there's the wave.
Longboards are so fun! (I REALLY like my fish, though)
Epic kick-out. I hope you all sense the fantabulous sarcasm...haha!
On duty.
Emma & Emma's spa in the tidepools.
Hutchinson's.
Ollie is amped 24/7. I love his perspective on life...always finds the brighter side =).
Hutchinson duet.
Gorgeous girls...simply gorgeous...love the masks.
Weeeeeeeee!
A crowded day at Helios...haha.
Ollie is a natural.
The softop surfboard has traveled the world and made its home in Cyprus.
Looks like Pipeline being so close to shore.
Dan Paul joins the lineup.
Sugar donuts.
Fully locked in!
Getting out of the water at Helios is one of the hardest parts of surfing here. The HARDEST part is paddling out, but it's sooo worth it.
Tim is officially a SURFER!
Making it look easy.
Loading the boards.
Summer takes on a new form of ministry. God has really opened up doors of ministry being at the beach and in the water. It's really cool to watch God work, and yes, of course, I don't mind the surfing part =D.

No comments: