Tuesday, September 9, 2008

6-String Symphony.

On Saturday, September, 6th, my dad, sister and I were able to teach a second beginning guitar class at church. I was so blessed to see the faces light up when the fingers connected with the strings and an actual chord was formed!
We had various levels...some who could play well enough to help others to some who had never learned a chord before in their life...we had so much fun!

My sister, Chelsey, took these incredible pictures...enjoy!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that there have been so many problems with leaving a message. I think the best way is just choose "Name/URL" and only enter your name.

Something else that helps is to write the note elsewhere so it's saved, then copy and paste it here.

I wish I could help more - I'm still new to this whole thing. Thanks for reading the blogs. Blessings, Lindsey

quinn said...

too fun! i want to take lessons with you guys! maybe i will just have to make the trip to cypress to learn:) you can teach little oliver:)

Anonymous said...

wow it would be very fascinating,i wish i could learn from you,have fun!!!