Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Brooke Fraser Concert

I've always been a fan of girls who play guitar and who write their own stuff...

Boy, does this girl has a gift from the Lord!

My friends Sloan, Jason, Jesse, and Tiffany went to see her at the El Rey Theatre in Hollywood on Friday, September 12th. I guess I share this to share how her songs and heart for the Lord impacted me - she's so right on, and she's got the cutest New Zealand accent...

Needless to say, we had a blast, and I've been playing her CD in my car ever since. She also sings and writes for Hillsong.

Ya, I wish I took this picture...nope. It's from her website. Check it out if you're interested in some incredibly annointed music. Click here.

Alright, I'm done with the endorsements...If you couldn't tell, I REALLY love her music! --Lindsey

Below are pictures that my friend Tiffany took. Enjoy.


No comments: