Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dead Sea 5.4.09

Craziest feeling!
Liquid salt that makes you feel like you're sitting on a raft or pool noodle. My Dad and I had so much fun floating. I could have stayed in there for hours...
Another crazy thought is that we are below sea level.
Don't drink or get in your eyes...absolutely NO SPLASHING!
Practicing for Free Willy 15...
Have no idea who that guy is, but don't WE look cute? Hehe!
Kendra & I rehearse our synchronized swimming routine.
This is called the "sitting duck" move. Looks easy, doesn't it? It actually takes great, refined skill.
This guy was enjoying all the medicinal properties of the mud - I think he sat there for at least 30 minutes baking.
This was hilarious! The black guy on the left came over to this other guy and wanted a picture with him. He was so proud to share his roots!
The mud pit. My Dad stepped in and sunk in up to his knees.
Nice wetsuit Dad. What do they call it? Psycho 3?
We look like beasts of some sort...gooey beasts...that probably leave a trail. =)
Should I do it?
YES!
Secret handshake.
We look like an oil spill.
Washing off the mud with salt...hmmm...
My Dad gave this lifeguard an LA County Lifeguard shirt.
He was stoked! Yes, we made him pose for us.
LA County represented at the Dead Sea, Israel.
We taught him how to shaka. We had so much fun, and this was just the middle part of the day...more to come =). I hope you are enjoying these. --Linz

1 comment:

Stephanie Gaddis said...

yeah! Pictures!!! I wish I could do the mud bake! I buy the lotions and potions with the dead sea salt in it....I like your way better!
I'm jealous Linz!!! "Next year in Jerusalem!"