Sunday, May 3, 2009

Worship Practice 4.30.09

Guitar with my Daddy!
He helped me pick worship for Sunday morning, then we got to practice. It's fun to play with my Dad, since, afterall, he is the one who taught me how to play. =) The Holy Spirit anointed this morning...I'm typing just after Sunday service. Praise the Lord.Enjoy the photos...










Take note of Ollie's hat...thank you In N Out (and Daddy). Ollie already knows what he wants to order if he ever visits the states one day. We are teaching him to say, "Fries," instead of "chips." He wants a double double with cheese animal style with animal style fries and a chocolate shake. Gotta love this kid!

1 comment:

Stephanie Gaddis said...

Love ALL these pictures! What an amazing blessing! Lindsey, I"m so glad you got to go to Cypress for this season. God is so good!! All the kids love looking at your blog with me, Madison just said, "wait, Lindsey's dad is there too?! Wow!".
I want my kids to have the relationship with us that you have with your parents......I love the Hutch's:)