Sunday, May 3, 2009

Entombed! 5.2.09

Tomb of the Kings Historical Site.
Wouldn't you know it...we are here to see these crazy, old tombs, and my Dad is pointing out the surf in the distance =). I just love him!


Kendra, Bill and Darlene were with us.
Keeping the ship afloat.

Hi Kendra!

Don't his sunglasses look like the means to his entombment? He cracks me up. The ground was super damp, but let me tell you something...anything for a story and a memory.

Too tall..oh, wait, you definitely wouldn't be standing in these things.

Tomb for two, please.

So strong I tell ya.

Love these guys!
Yep, that's right...this car is parked perpendicular to the sidewalk. A perfect car for Cyprus. This is taken right in front of Starbucks...yes, they have ONE in Pafos. I hope you all enjoyed the pictures. -Love Linz

No comments: