Thursday, February 4, 2010

3 months and counting

Thanks for visiting.
ENJOY!
Spent the last week of January in Montana
visiting my Montana family
(Pam & Pastor Michael Rozell)
and my incredible friends ;)
(love you JoJo!)
Mid-January, I had a lovely visit from Boston
(thanks for coming Cortney!)
and prior to that, I got to hang with my cousin, Lisa, at Venice Beach
(enjoyed that time with you Lis)
The second weekend of January, Molly and I had a lesson together.
(she's such a good girl)
Christmas Day
After Christmas morning hang out,
we usually take a stroll
and we generally bring the circus
I'm a horrible actress,
so that's definitely a real surprised face
(thanks Chels and Dad)
Chels got a flux capacitor for her truck
(only needs 1.21 jiggawatts)
Chops owns the place - the dogs even submit
(probably because the sharp things on the end of his paws)
My dad got the new Vans Phone
(looks like a shoe, doesn't it?)
My mom is the best cook,
and Christmas morning she doesn't hold back
(Tanner's ready to dive in)
Christmas Eve at my Grandma's house in LA
Nothing like some good ol' Christmas carols
Welcome to the cousin wall
(I've lost track of how many...you can count if you want)
Santa Claus has come into town
This shot is so classic - take one every year,
and I think my parents have them from when we were younger
Do we look related?
(Auntie Camille, Chelsey, Auntie Michelle, Katie, and me)
Weddings unite old friends
(sounds like a cheesy card)
I love you Sandy...no, you're not cheesy.
Congrats Holden and Sara.
Mid-December, I got to share at our ladies Christmas tea.
(a real sweet time to share about Cyprus)
Chelsey hosted the party table
Grandma, Aunt Kera, Aunt Janet, Charlotte, and Lisa
(thank you all for coming)
We've coined a phrase for this photo,
though we're out of order
(TLC - I'll let you figure it out)
Early December, I got to visit friends in San Diego
(love you Cort!)
More friends - thank you Jesus
(Joanna, Sarah, and Mia)
And more...(Amy and JoJo)
I also spent time with my San Diego family
(MISS YOU CRAAAAAAAAAAASTAL!!!)
A brief reunion with the team I went to China with -
so good to see you guys!
(Jason, Kristen, Tammy, Amery, Renee, and Todd)
Um...classic...just had to throw this one in there
(My sister, the Cat Lady)
Thanksgiving Day was so special
After being away from family for a year,
it's crazy how much you miss the simple things
(Maile, me, Grandma, and Auntie Camille)
Our 15th Annual Hutchinson Turkey Surf @ Zuma Beach
(grows every year - we had 16 in the water this year)
All are welcome ;)
Early morning surf squishy face
(a little freeeeeezing water will cure that)
Went with some girl friends to Apple Valley
for some apple pie...
and 1/2 price pumkins...go figure
After surf Malibu Starbucks tailgate party
(it's tradition - he always waves at the gate)
First time back in the water with my dear ol' dad
(how cool is he? someone tell me)
Mr. Incredible invited us to Disneyland
(too bad he didn't pay for it...HA!)
I think most Christmas-time-Disneyland-goers
have this exact shot
(I mean what's cooler than a huge fake tree on concrete?)

Thankful for this journey with Jesus.
Thanks for visiting me here.
May the Lord bless you and keep you,
Love Lindsey

1 comment:

lindsey hutchinson said...

...I will never leave you, nor forsake you. -Hebrews 13:5

something God really put on my heart this morning and today. He is so faithful.

i love Jesus!!!

(leave a comment here...i actually do read them - they make me smile...thanks for checking out the blog)

linz