Monday, February 8, 2010

say no to jet lag

It's currently 5 minutes to midnight on Monday night/Tuesday morning...

I'm attempting to get my sleep pattern changed prior to arrival in français. We'll see how it works. So, basically, this is written by a late-night Lindsey, already delirious from staying up until 2:30am last night, with no naps in between...ok, so my eyelids feel about 10x heavier after writing that...ha.

My suitcase is all packed - borrowed our neighbor's scale to do the whole Brian Regan routine. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this comedian, let me introduce you:

Brian Regan - click here

Printed my boarding passes - 2 flights...LAX --> London --> Nice, France. What else do you NOT want to know?...hehe

Um, I just cleaned our oven - cleaning really keeps you awake, and man, that thing is shiny!

Ok, ok...I'm done - thanks for reading the babble - please do keep me in prayer as I journey to the other side of the world. I know God goes before me and hems me in...it's now 12:13am. In the middle of this I started skyping with Darlene in Cyprus...the joys of technology. Au revoir!

2 comments:

Stephanie Gaddis said...

an update!!!!! Than you for posting:) Au revoir:)

lindsey hutchinson said...

hi Steph...my most faithful blog checker. You're welcome for posting. Merci pour reading them...hehe.

Love you!!!
Linz