Friday, February 26, 2010

Fragonard Perfume

Can you smell it?
We visited the Fragonard Perfumerie, perfumery, parfumeur...in Grasse, France.

Welcome to Grasse
Official parking lot - ha!
assembly line of perfumes
in these boxes are petals and petals and petals of flowers
making Easter egg-shaped soaps
old machines used for extracting the essence from the flowers
a Nose's organ
deciding what type of woman would wear certain smells
quite a fun game
I'm probably going to be purchasing something before I leave ;)
a map of the flower route

5 comments:

Stephanie Gaddis said...

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, lovely!!!!!! What a perfect "french" thing to do! Can't wait to smell you when you get back:)

lindsey hutchinson said...

i know, it's so French - I love it! Hopefully I'll be coming home with a new scent...haha. Love you Steph!!!

Stephanie Gaddis said...

or maybe something on your finger??? Oh, I'm sorry, did I really say that out loud??!!!!!

lindsey hutchinson said...

settle down Steph ;) Love you

Stephanie Gaddis said...

Im just so excited......seeing your pics makes me think of when I visited Alex in Hawaii before we got engaged. Such a FUN time:) I LOVE that your having so much fun and I love watching God move in your life, such a testimony:)