Wednesday, February 17, 2010

living in the south of france...

...is pretty stinkin' cool!
C'est très bon!

The following few pictures were taken today, a beautifully, gray, rainy day in Nice, France. I'm staying in a very cute apartment with another girl from the states - she moved here a few weeks ago, and she hopes to stay for a long time. Soon, we will have one more roommate in March.

guess where I'm sleeping?
ding, ding, ding...you are good - top bunk, baby!
taken from the kitchen
stairs go to the loft room
taken from the livingroom
couch, bathroom, loft room, kitchen
view from our living room
this is so amazing
taken out the other window
am i really here?
this has got to be the coolest Valentine's gift EVER!
I'm looking forward to when I can read it ;)

Merci beaucoup for visiting me here.
I hope you enjoyed your stay.
Linz

No comments: