Tuesday, February 23, 2010

happy, happy, happy

Welcome back!
Here's almost 20 more pictures for y'all...enjoy!

Tonio is an AWESOME friend!
I'm so thankful for him.
My roommate, Caryn.
I'm going to miss her.
A beautifully sunny Saturday in Nice.
Picnic by the beach.
Caryn, Nathalie, Tonio, Jordan and Michelle.
Caryn, Nathalie, and me
Je suis heureux!
(I am happy)
Nice boardwalk.
Our home - second floor.
Calvary Chapel Nice, France.
Tonio leading worship.
Pierre (Tonio's dad) is the pastor.
Mes amies, Madeleine et Darléne.
Madeleine made me a birthday cake.
I turned 29 in France - pretty cool, huh?
Two other ladies celebrated their birthdays, too.
The boys blew out the candles for us.
Cutting our birthday cake.
Everyone made this such a special day for me.
Thank you all.
Au revoir!
I hope you enjoyed another stroll
through my life here in Nice, France.
I'm just in awe of God's grace and love.
-Linz

No comments: