Friday, February 6, 2009

Alien Passport! 2.5.09

I'm an alien!
Thank you all so much for your prayers.  God is so faithful!
I am holding my alien passport- basically, this means that I am legal to stay here in Cyprus. 
Now, I get to wait on immigration to tell me if I am allowed to stay for 3 months, 6 months, or a year.  This process of waiting can often take quite a bit of time,  which buys us time- Praise the Lord!   
As you can see, it's official!  God's plan is always the best.  Now, I ask you to please pray for Jesus to orchestrate my time here with the Mattox family and Calvary Chapel Cyprus.  Also, my Dad is praying about coming to visit us, so please pray for God's direction- I would love for him to come- Lord knows.  

HERE WE ARE! The whole Clan + Kony. Miss you all- Thank you for rejoicing with us in Gods faithfulness to answer prayer.  Love Lindsey!

I would also like to thank Emma for typing this blog entry.  She typed as I dictated.=) 

No comments: