Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just random stuff 1.30.09

Fun little events.
Living far away is great in that holidays and birthdays last so much longer.  The Mattox family just received a box of Christmas gifts from a church that supports them.  Christmas at the end of January is always fun!  Tim received a couple iTunes gift cards and gave one to me - thanks Tim =)
Campout in the living room!
The girls enjoy Friday nights - it has turned into a tradition...they sleep under the pop-up canopy and watch a movie on the projector.  Megan joined us this time.  This week's showing was Wall.E, which they received in their fun box o' presents =).
Wall of Love.
When I recieve pictures from back home, they immediately go up on my wall.  You might be able to find yourself up there...thank you all for sending me letters!  I would LOVE to get more...hint...hint...hint...by the way, I'm really good about writing back, if that's any incentive.
Girls Night!
Abby, Emma and I had a girlie night when Tim and Darlene were able to have a little get-a-way.  As you can see, our toes were well taken care of.
Guess which foot belongs to whom (who?)  Not a grammar whiz.

I hope you enjoyed these fun things...I don't always include pictures of myself, but I included my feet this time =)  I hope you are all doing well.    Love Lindsey

No comments: