Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snow!!! 2.9.09

Snow on a desert island?!!!  Crazy!!!
ENJOY the snow with us at Troodos Mountain, Mount Olympus (not the one in Greece, a Cypriot version).
I really didn't think I would see snow on the island of Cyprus.  What a blessing!  It makes me really miss Montana.
Mattox Girls.
Mattox Fam.
But don't eat the yellow kind.
Darlene twirling in her magical forest. =)
Abby fires one at her dad...
...hit!
Cute as a button.
New jacket, new gloves...Abby is set.
Burrrrrr...
Snow angels.
Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
One of the girls got me - now, I fire back.
And the wind up...
Abby's snowballs were perfectly crafted, and she has good aim, too.
You're in the line of fire!!!
It's a great day to be alive! (Travis Tritt, anyone?)
Yes, I was intentionally throwing snowballs up into the air to have them land on my head.
Tim doesn't even need a scope.
Snowman...when in the snow, make a snowman - you just gotta.
"Many hands make snowman faster," spoken by true snow indian.
The fog made for some cool ambiance.
A little sprig of life beneath the blanket of snow.
Almost done.
Oooo...cool shot Tim.
Pine needles and acorns...reminds me of home.
Only a ballerina can do the splits in the snow...ouch and burrrr.
First attempt at sledding.  Emma is on a plastic bag.
The carrot nose.
Oh, it's a snow girl...excuse me. =)
This picture is currently my desktop photo - so much fun having 'little' sisters!
Round two...ding!
Darlene is always up for an adventure.
Me and my buddy, Abby.
Cyprus Ski Club...crazy!
Lift tickets, ski lessons, board rentals...they had it all.
This is why it's so much fun to live with this family!
Emma gives her first ride a thumb's up.
Tim found some cardboard for us in a trash bin.
Next time, we'll come more prepared, but boy oh boy, Tim was loving it!  Weeee!
It appears that I'm traveling super fast, but actually, I'm not moving...haha!
Emma didn't want her hat to fly off.
Align Center
Oh, how I miss HWY 93 in NW Montana.  JoJo, I need to come visit you!!!
And the grand finale...we all fall off the soggy cardboard and laugh.  I hope you enjoyed the beautiful snow from the comfort of your computers at home or work.  Thanks for coming!  Love Linz

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Attention everybody that reads this:
We need to chip in and but Lindsey and Tim some gloves and a sled. Maybe some snow dwarf building lessons for the girls...

Unknown said...

and some typing lessons for me
(but = buy)

Anonymous said...

Alex, you never cease to make me laugh!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was me, Lindsey, who wrote that last comment, by the way...

Anonymous said...

Alex, this is Emma the one that had thumbs up. When i read your comments i couldn't help laughing. When Lindsey said Alex is the one that was skyping in class i said he is naughty very very naughty and apparently i home school and i use the computer and i have skyp to but i don't skyp during class i am a good girl and i don't need snowman lessons hehe from Emma!

Lindsey here, now. Emma is too cute - she giggled when she read your note Alex. She had to ask what a dwarf was, so I explained, then she giggled again.