Monday, March 9, 2009

Surfin' Safari 3.8.09

No, we don't just surf all the time here...
You might think we do, since it receives more blog time than other things...haha!  Darlene always does such a great job capturing the memories through the lens...thanks Darlene.
Georgia, Tim, and I are ready to hit the surf (little did we know that we were actually going to "be hit by the surf.")
The journey begins.
A little choppy and messy, but fun.
Sean makes it look easy.
Ollie Hutchinson wearing Tanner Hutchinson's old shorts and shirt - so fun.  Tanner, he absolutely loved the gift!  Surf Camp hat brought to you by the LA County Lifeguards at Zuma Beach.
Tim discovers how easy it is to catch waves on the Softop.
Georgia cruisin' back in.
Burrrrrrrr...
Kony absolutely LOVES the beach!  He digs holes, runs, and digs holes.
Another classic shot of Sean carving.
Yee Haw!  Yes, that's me attempting to ride white water on my fish.  Easier said than done.
If you crouch down, you look like you know what you're doing.  Haha!
Paddling in from a very invigorating surf session.
Ollie faithfully waiting on the shore for me to come out.
Close out!
Cool shot with the boat in the distance.  I always wonder where they are going...Greece, Turkey, Italy, Israel...
After rinsing the booties.  Of course I did cartwheels to get down to the water =).
This begins the Lindsey-Ollie 5-picture photo shoot...
Hey!
Silliness runs thick in the Hutchinson blood.
Oh, but wait, there's one more...
Shaka. Hang loose.
I hope you enjoy these blog posts...It's funny, because I actually have no idea who looks at them.  Whoever you are, I hope you had fun! Love Linz =)

1 comment:

Brad & Tammy Poteet said...

We read 'em Linz!! We love all the pictures and fun commentary you write about them. I always get excited when i see you posted new stuff! Miss ya!!