Monday, April 13, 2009

Ocean Basket 3.31.09

Abby turns 12!
I have heard about Ocean Basket ever since I hit Cyprus soil 5 months ago - I now can say I've been - wow!  The hype is to be believed.  I usually don't like seafood that much, but this South African restaurant won my heart.
I had grilled fish and salad, and Emma let me try her calamari and octopus.  Abby let me try her shrimp.  Very tasty.
I liked that it was all written in South African slang.
Brad, this is really for you...I can't believe you used to eat the Starboard Platter - crazy!!!
Why Abby, I do believe it's time to shave your mustache.
Basket Lights.
YUMMY!
Happy Birthday to You!  (this was Abby's real birthday)
12 years-old - you can see that the folks behind us enjoyed the celebration, as well.
Pretty ice cream for some pretty ladies.
We all dressed up for fun.  Emma and I picked each other's outfits for the night.
We went home for the presents and cake.  Kony wanted to be part of the action.
Hmmmm...what is this?
A CAMERA!!!!  Abby and Emma's sister in Texas sent this for her.  She was so excited, and so was Emma =).
First picture.
A picture of Darlene taking a picture...how fun.
These girls don't like acting, at all.  Constant entertainment for all of us.

No comments: