Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Visitors! 4.8.09

From Germany.
So, it's always nice to have a piece of home visit you...Karen and Inga-lill were just that for me.  I thank the Lord for their visit - such a blessing.  We all used to be in California at one point.  We thought we would take them to have some authentic kebabs.
This has got to be one of my favorite places to eat.  We usually only go when guests come, so come on over! =)  My Dad will be here soon.  Yeah!!!
Karen is the coolest!
Teaching Emma Spanish.
Inga-lill's hugs were almost as if I was hugging my Mom.  It was perfect timing.
My chicken kebab - you know you want some.  The vegetables in Cyprus are always so FRESH!
Darlene took this one, so I could be in it, too.
We walked along the Harbor afterwards to see where Paul took his first missionary journey.  Inga-lill uses her cell phone to read the Bible verse.
The fort at night is so magical.
It was a little chilly.  The winter keeps wanting to hang on, but as I type this right now, I'm in shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt...so it is getting warmer.
Any opportunity to pose for a picture...
Abby's turn...the moat around the fort is right below.
Sister - sister.
This is the door of the fort - it looks like Indiana Jones in this picture.
Other side.
Enjoy the photos of the girls...they LOVE pictures.
"Lindsey, take my picture under the lamp post." -Emma
"Now, get me, too." -Abby
Not quite the James Gang, but just as rowdy =).
Pafos decorates for EVERYthing.  All around town, there are large chickens, eggs, bunnies, and candles.
The Easter Bunny lives in Cyprus with all his cousins.

1 comment:

Craig Brewer said...

Hey it was great to see pictures of Inga-Lill and Karen.