Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Photoshoot 4.8.09

Performance in July!
Abby and Emma will both be dancing in a performance this July in an outdoor theatre.  This dress that Abby is wearing will be for a dance called, "La Sylphide."
Lambros poses with Abby.
It's not everyday, you see a ballerina in the grass.
Such a pretty dancer.
I think the sleeves are cool =).
Looking off into the ballerina distance...you know the look.
God has gifted both Abby and Emma with incredible talent in dancing.
My favorite shot.  Lambros didn't want her shoes to get muddy - it had rained a little earlier that day.
In the studio.
This photo shoot was for a magazine in Limassol.  Darlene stood off to the side to get shots, while the photographer snapped off a bunch of frames.  Abby has been accepted into The Royal Ballet for summer school this summer, which is so the Lord...especially since the odds are so incredibly insane.  They have spots from 10 students, not already in their school, and 3,000 dancers apply for these 10 spots.  Abby is one of the 10!  God is so good!

2 comments:

Stephanie Gaddis said...

Bridget and Madison are looking at these pics with me and Bridget just said, "is that the real Cinderella?!"

Eli & Leah Eash said...

These photos make me want to cry and put my toe shoes back on! Of course, I'd probably kill my feet and my whole body for that matter since I haven't been in the studio since I left Chicago. Thank you for sharing such beautiful photos... I wish I could be there for the performance!!!