Saturday, January 31, 2009

Taebo, Dishes & Practice 1.09

Good morning...I'm sitting on my bed, listening to a teaching on Hebrews 13, enjoying the fresh air coming through my window.  I'm a little behind in updates - please forgive me.  Below you will see some photos of some everyday activities - enjoy!
Billy Blanks Taebo is on youtube, which is so great!  I usually go running or do this workout video for exercise.  The girls love to join in.
Speed bag...faster, faster...Kony usually steals the show.  His uppercut needs some work.
The girls got too warm in their footy PJs.  
I think I've been fired by their ballet teacher - Emma hurt her knee while doing a roundhouse.  It's all in fun, but I don't think the girls will be joining me anymore.
Welcome to my office, the kitchen.
If you can't find me, look here or the laundry room =).
I'm kind of weird - I actually like cleaning and doing chores...ask my mom - I love and miss you mamma!!! (SOOOOO much!)
Worship practice before church one Sunday.  James is in the front row, and he runs power point for us.  Oh, look...Kony...
Since Ollie is a pretty busy guy with drum lessons, Greek lessons, skateboarding, and homework, we've had to just start practicing before church on Sunday mornings.  It works out well, since I started Greek on the only days he could practice.  God always blesses our practice time.

3 comments:

Stephanie Gaddis said...

Yipee! An update! I check EVERY DAY so I'm very happy today! Love chores? Fabulous! I'm going to ask your mom how she did that one. Love you Lindz!!

melanie said...

Hi,

My name is Melanie, I am from Billy Blanks' Enterprises, and we are glad you are enjoying Tae Bo.

We'd like to thank you by sending you and your girls free t-shirts, if you will send your sizes and mailing address to info@billyblanks.com we will get that right out to you!

You can also check us out at billyblanks.com and teamtaebo.com

Have a great day and enjoy your workouts!

Brad & Tammy Poteet said...

Hey Linz, You are the best at posting updates and pictures! You are such a blessing to everyone there! You are bringing new people to church and getting them saved! So awesome!, guitar lessons, taebo workouts, surfing lessons, Man! you are busy! I was just talking to your mom and dad this Sunday and I heard about Tim coming out in May for the Surf Outreach/Camp. SOOOooo Exciting!! When Brad finds out he is going to want to be there...This is soooo what he wanted to do there- you carrying out one of his plans he really wanted to do...that is so neat! He is going to be jealous...he he he We miss you and all the Cyprus gang!! Love ya, Tammy