Saturday, December 13, 2008

All is well here...

It's been a few days since I've said "Hello."  I thought I'd show you a current picture of my room...I am my father's daughter, but at least my surfboards are not precariously suspended by thin rope above my bed.  I love you Daddy! (Thanks for taking it down). =)

My fish, the smaller board came without a scratch, but I can't say the same for the longer one.  It arrived with a large crack on the other side, but it's nothing a little epoxy repair kit from the States can't fix.
All you need...a board, a bed, your teddy bear (I love Gunther!), and a dog (Kony has officially made this his dwelling place).  I feel right at home.
Every morning about 6:15am, Kony decides he needs to go relieve himself.  This is what part of the walk looks like when I take him.  I am so blessed to be able to see the sunrise almost every morning.  On the far left of the picture, you can see a white tower on the sea.  That is the lighthouse, which operates 24/7.

Also, I want all of you to know that we are fine here in Cyprus as far as the riots in Greece are concerned.  We are far from Greece, but it has definitely impacted all of the Greek Cypriots deeply.  I only just heard about a demonstration of some of the youth at our local police station.  We will keep praying God brings peace.  Lord bless you all - until next time, Lindsey  

1 comment:

Eli & Leah Eash said...

I see a ballerina on your wall Linz! Love and miss you... and we're keeping you in prayer! xoxo Leah