Monday, December 8, 2008

Prayer Requests...

...since many of you have asked.

Your prayers are so cherished - thank you.  Without bringing these things first to the Lord, our efforts are fruitless.

I ask that you join me in praying for these things:
  • My Grandpa's Memorial Service this week on Thursday, December 11th - I wish I could be there so badly, but I know God has a perfect plan.
  • One-year Visa - wisdom on how to best approach this.  We will begin the process in January after the first of the New Year.
  • Bible College Students from Germany - two students are praying about moving to Cyprus to serve here at the church.
  • December Ministry Opportunities: All local churches Caroling, Girls Christmas Tea, Showing of the movie, The Nativity, Christmas Dinner, New Year's Dinner, and everything in-between.
  • Abby is dancing in a Christmas show for the government on December 23rd - pray that she will be a witness through the beautiful gift God has given her.
  • The Muslim family that Tim and Darlene have befriended that their eyes will be opened to the truth.  Their kids attend a Christian school, and they are performing a Christmas play about the birth of Christ.  Pray the parents will see the truth for the first time through their kids, even - God is so faithful!
  • Tim and Darlene - that God will fill them with strength and wisdom beyond their years to serve this precious church body that God has given them.
  • Leading worship, that God will fill me with His joy and Holy Spirit.
  • Praise that I am here, and stoked on all God is doing on this island!  Slowly, He will soften the hardened and blinded hearts.
Thank you all so much for your prayers.  God is worthy of ALL praise.  I hope this blog is a blessing to you - I'm so thankful for technology=).  Love Linz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always like to know what to pray for specifically - thanks for taking the time to put it up on your blog. And thanks also for being faithful to update us back here in the States. We put Tanner to work doing your job the other day - we had him take our family picture out by that old ranch house in the fed park. I'll email you pics whenever I find the time. Merry Christmas!