Monday, December 1, 2008

Helios Surf Day 11.29.08

Surfing Again?
You're probably thinking that we just play all the time.  Well, it is a blessing that the Mattox family loves to have fun.  I just don't take pictures of me doing laundry, washing dishes, helping the girls with homework, driving back an forth to Limassol with Darlene to take the girls to ballet, having worship practice, grocery shopping with Darlene, etc...I really believe God has called me here to just be a blessing to the Mattox family and support them.  I am beyond blessed by them - it feels like home.

Kony and Rothko are now beach buddies.




First ride on my fish in Cyprus.

Tim is stoked!
This is Oliver (Ollie), who now plays percussion with us on Sundays.
Sean brought his dog Rothko - he uses a surfboard leash as a dog leash.  How cool.

Darlene caught me laughing.  I like to smile - smiling's my favorite. =)  We just watched Elf last night...ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stoked to see the blue board made it somewhere awesome!! i feel like i am there. :) renae

quinn said...

looks like a perfect spot for you! i love the photos and updates. say hello to the other ollie for me:)
you are in my prayers! lots of love-
quinn, ollie and jonathan