Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Decorating 11.30.08

It's Christmas!!!
We decorated for Christmas last night after going to the Harbor.  Here's the tone...we cranked up Mariah Carrey's Christmas album, danced, and turned the house into a winter wonderland.  I've always loved decorating, but it's so much more fun with the girls - they were SOOOOOO excited!







Tim and Darlene buy the girls an ornament every year, and they bought me one this year.  Below is the progression.





They know I love feet and sandals - this has the picture of the Harbor on it and it says Cyprus.  I put it on the tree with the rest of the ornaments.  The girls got surfboards =).



The final touches, the angel at the top of the tree.  I love Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Eliane said...

Dear Lindsey

I love all your testimonies and all the pictures as well, especially the one surfing and your new ornament (so cute). I will praying for you.