Sunday, December 21, 2008

Caroling at the Harbor 12.19.08

Joy to the World!!!  
Some of the local churches gathered together for Christmas caroling at the Pafos Harbor.  

The Harbor Christmas Tree.
Our friend Rosanne played the flute with the worship band.
Many carols I had never heard before.  It's amazing how many Christmas songs exist.
These guys are so much fun...I love the British humor.
Me and my 'little sisters.'
Most of the British people in Pafos are retired, so kids are a novelty.  They had the only 3 kids come to the front and sing two of the songs.
About 50-60 people showed up - it was quite fun, and I think others passing by were blessed to hear the singing of praises to Jesus.
Mattox Clan.
Tim and Allan.
The Harbor is beautiful at night, and the sea is so clear.  Emma took this picture - nice job Emma!
Darlene, Abby, and I.  Chels, Abby is wearing the scarf you bought me in Ecuador - I wear it often, too :)

No comments: