Sunday, December 21, 2008

We are HUTCHINSON. 12.19.08

Meet the Hutchinson Family...
Oliver has found a new passion for surfing, so I brought some things from the states for him.  He was so excited!  We did Christmas a bit early for them, since they left for England on holiday.
Quiksilver Surf Camp hat from the lifeguards my sister works with.
Here we are...Hutchinsons...John, Oliver, and Mary.
John was cracking some sort of joke.
We've all recovered from laughing.
Oh, wait, now John's laughing.
John and Mary figuring out things in the back...Ollie stoked on his gifts.
John explaining himself.
I'm so blessed by this family.  They love Jesus so much - such a sweet part of Calvary Christian Church.  Thanks for enjoying a little bit of home with me...Hutchinson to the core. :)  We have yet to find where we are related...my mom is sending me my family tree...it will be fun to find how our families are connected.

No comments: